That saves you time and effort – and allows you to concentrate on more important things. Did you know? convert+share is a perfect addition to store+find, DEVELOP's electronic document management solution that puts an end to piles of paper.
With convert+share you simply scan your documents on a multifunctional printer and receive a searchable PDF that allows you to copy relevant sections of the text into any other document. If you need to edit the text, just use the tool’s Scan-to-Word or Scan-to-Excel function to create a .docx or .xlsx file you can open and edit. All this saves a great deal of time.
convert+share offers you the possibility to scan all your documents in one go. You just place a sheet of paper with a pre-printed barcode on top of every document. The whole pile of documents will then be scanned in one go and the scans will automatically be separated and sent to the relevant file – easy to find, correctly stored, and much faster than manual scanning. Even a barcode containing the targeted destination of the document can be recognized by the integrated barcode reader in order to minimize manual interventions.
Up to now, you’ve probably emailed documents to your address, opened the respective database and stored them there. Now you can avoid such detours because convert+share allows you to scan documents straight into Google Docs, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Evernote, Telekom Cloud or Windows databases.
With the help of zone OCR, convert+share speeds up extracting information like for example the customer’s name or account number of your scanned document. A feature especially of interest when storing a document in an electronic document management system like store+find. Zone OCR automatically recognises predefined zones in a document. That way, you no longer need to enter key words or index terms manually, but the respective information will be directly linked to your document – that makes archiving much easier and the document search faster.
Most electronic archiving systems require documents to be formatted as PDF/A files, but unfortunately many multifunctional devices do not support this format. Again, this is no problem with convert+share, which scans documents as PDF/A files so that you are able to easily store them in your archiving system.
convert+share offers you the extraordinary possibility to store your documents in the required format directly via the MFP into DEVELOP's own electronic document management software store+find. So you can easily combine process automation and document management.
convert+share is simplicity itself. It is easy to configure, even for non-IT specialists, and could not be simpler to operate. Why not see for yourself!
How you benefit
- Document processes start directly at the multifunctional device
- Predefined hot folder automatically forwards incoming documents to convert+share
- Creates searchable PDF and PDF/A files
- Scan-to-Word and Scan-to-Excel function
- Zone OCR recognizes textual content within predefined zones of a document
- Barcode reader recognises pre-defined barcode values for further processing or separates multiple documents scanned in a single scan process
- Stores documents in Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint Online (Office 365), Evernote, Google Drive, Telekom Cloud and Windows file system
- Forwards documents to an e-mail server for e-mail transmission
- Sends documents directly to Develop’s electronic document management system store+find
- Access restriction requires Windows or Active Directory user name and password