How you benefit
- Creation of ICC profiles: With the generation of ICC profiles, this colour management tool matches the settings of scanners, digital cameras, monitors and printers. This ensures that an original document read in using any input device can be reproduced accurately on any output device.
- Profile Inspector: With the Profile Inspector, profiles can be compared and represented in 3D. They can then be adapted using another tool, the Profile Editor.
- Calibration of Develop systems: The ES-2000 spectral photometer is a fast, easy-to-use colour calibrator that is connected to the computer via a USB interface. Because the ES-2000 is addressed directly by the calibration module of the normal Fiery® software, it can also be used as a densitometer to record fluctuations in colour reproduction for calibration purposes.
- Creation of libraries with spot colours: This can be done with a Fiery® controller and is partic¬ularly useful for work during the pre-press stage. The spectral photometer calibrates the colours for the Fiery® module “Spot-On”. With the new Color Verifier, colour values can be measured and compared based on their deviations.
- Monitor calibration for soft-proofing: The documents can be checked on the screen (soft-proofing) after the monitor has been calibrated.